Are you looking for innovative technology to work chemically-free?
As an innovative farmer you are looking for new opportunities to work chemically-free. You see bio-diverse cultivation and the use of new technology as one of the options. That’s why you participate and use the Robot One as a test.
- You use new technology in your existing environment to gradually switch
- You are prepared for upcoming changes such as reducing weed control by working without chemicals
- You determine what the next development in Robot One will be
- You join innovative farmers and you determine the future
Join the revolution and try Robot One
- Rent per day
- 8 hours per working day
- Working day including adjustment and adjustment
- Including operator
- We work with modern technologies *
€ 995,- per day.
* To simplify the deployment of this, we offer to be able to coordinate the assignment in the first hour of the working day. If the operation does not meet expectations, you only pay the first hour and the assignment is interrupted free of charge.
As an educational institution you are at the forefront of developments in Agri-Food. Pixelfarming and Strokenteelt, Bio-diversity and Robotics are already parts of the training package. You are looking for practical applications so that research results can be realized in practice. That is why you use a Pixelfarming Academy license.
What can I do with an Academy license?
- Use of the software in research and recording research results
- Student teams develop new software components
- Use of control software for your own robot or robot parts
- Development of new Robot One components by student teams
- Participate in the innovative Pixelfarming community
- Upon request; Guest lectures, innovative work at the Campus Almkerk, project management, use of Robot One on the Campus.